St Patrick’s Day Squat Game
Unsteady on their feet
Building Quad Strength
The length of time to make: 10mins + Drying time
Let’s get making! Step 1:
- Print out a large cheeky leprechaun face. I chose this one as it is bright and cheerful, his mouth is a great size for slotting in coins.
- Stick it on a large piece of cardboard and let dry.
- Grab a decent sized box to affix the face on to. (I got these free from my local Sainsburys)
- Paint it.
- Cut around the face.
- Once the box is dry, affix the printed face to the side of the box using some glue.
- At the back of the box stick velcro sticky pads – this makes it easy to mount on the door/wall. (I would suggest your door as less likely to ruin paint work!)
- Grab some “Gold Coin treasure“
- Now you are ready to play!
This is a great, quick and easy game for your little ones to do. For an alternative game, I replaced the coins with words we are working on at home for G to post in his mouth which she loved.
The velcro pads makes it easy to adjust the height and position to vary the games.
Once finished pop everything in the box and put away! Voila!